• Class duration varies between 2 – 3 hours.
• Students are responsible for their own apron. Aprons by Three Three Five are available for purchase at each class.
• What to wear: Flat shoes and kitchen-friendly clothing are suggested for your safety and comfort.
• Please advise Three Three Five of any dietary restrictions or food allergies.
• Class size varies from between 15-25 students.
• A full beverage menu is available for purchase.
• Doors open at 15 minutes before scheduled class
You participate in each step of the cooking process so you can recreate the experience at home. The Traveling Chef team will discuss the ins and outs of each recipe, give you valuable tips, and guide you as you work in small groups to prepare the menu. After preparation, relax and enjoy the fruits of your labor.
Iron Chef Competition, Team-Building, Entertaining, Wine Class, Social Gathering. Whether you’re looking to entertain clients or friends, to network or to get out of the office, Three Three Five offers custom classes to your specifications.
Hands-On Classes: $100-$150 (average based on menu)
On the day of the class students receive a 10% discount on the purchase of future classes. Printed recipes are included with all classes.
Space is limited and reservations are required.
In order to preserve our chef to student ratio we must impose a cancellation policy. Because we must order the food in advance for each person registered, no refunds will be given once tickets have been purchased. If you choose to send a friend in your place, we would love to have them join us. Please let us know the names of your guests, should you choose to send a friend in your place. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.